SheSpark may receive a commission if you make a purchase using links on this web site.
SheSpark found these tasty drink recipes for Cinco de Mayo from YouTube sensation Tipsy Bartender. TB features drink videos/recipes submitted by everyday people who are “mixologists” at heart. We included a punch, individual drinks, and even a virgin drink for the designated driver and the kiddos. Something fun for everyone! Fest your heart out and please remember to drink responsibly. Cheers!
Cinco de Mayo Party Punch
Keep your party prep simple with this punch– watch out, it can sneak up on you!
6 cups Tequila
4 cups Coconut Tequila
2 cups Triple Sec
16 cups Lemonade/Pink Lemonade
4 cups Mango Pineapple Juice Small Watermelon Wedges Lemon Wheels Lime Wheels Orange Wheels Ruby Grapefruit Wheels Pineapple
1. Add fruits to base of dispenser and pour over liquors and mixes.
2. Stir and serve. Enjoy responsibly!
Traditional margarita recipes abound, so why not try something new? Something sweet and spicy all rolled into one? Cut the Tabasco and chili powder portions in half for a milder flavor.
1 1/2 oz (45 ml) Tequila
1/2 oz (15 ml) Triple Sec
2 oz (60 ml) Mango Puree
1 oz (30 ml) Lime Juice
2 Dashes Tabasco
2 Dashes Tajin Chili Powder
Garnish: Lime, Spicy Mango Lollipop
1. Rim the edge of a glass using lime and Tajín chili powder. Set aside.
2. In a blender, combine tequila, triple sec, Tabasco hot sauce, lime juice, and mango puree. Add ice and blend until smooth.
3. Drizzle Chamoy inside the glass and pour in the mix.
4. Garnish with a lime wheel and a spicy mango lollipop
For the salty dog in anyone! But a sugar rim is just as delightful for the sweeter side of you 🙂
1 oz. (30ml) Tequila
1/2 oz. (15ml) Triple Sec
6 oz. (180ml) Grapefruit Juice
Garnish: Salt Rim/Grapefruit Slice
1. Rim edge of glass in lime juice and coarse salt. Set aside.
2. In an ice filled shaking glass combine tequila, triple sec and grapefruit juice. Shake well.
3. Add ice to rimmed glass and strain mix over. Garnish with a grapefruit slice.
BOILING CRAB MICHELADA
No, we’re not adding crab to the drink– we’re adding a SHRIMP garnish from the Boiling Crab restaurant. You can add your own shrimp garnish, no problem!
1 oz (30ml) Tequila Shot
1 Coronita Beer
4 oz (120ml) Clamato
1/2 (15ml) Fresh Lime Juice
Dash of Salt Rim with Chamoy and Tajin
Shrimp and Cucumbers
Our friend “Laura In The Kitchen” provided what Tipsy Bartender was missing– a non-alocholic margarita! Everyone should be able to enjoy festive cocktails (or cocktails) at parties.
1 Can of Frozen Limeade, thawed